Friday, January 17, 2014

A Disclaimer!

The prior post was not meant to be a cry for help or a way to get attention. Nor was it meant to sound suicidal or worrisome in any way. I have gotten some comments from people who seem very concerned about my mental health...it is appreciated, but unnecessary. I am not, nor have I ever been, suicidal. I value my life too much to throw it away. I do have depression and have experienced the symptoms I described in the previous post, but it is being dealt with appropriately. I am attempting to be something resembling a writer, and I think its important to write from the darker sides of yourself too, not just the sunny self you normally seem. I wanted to write something beautiful in my last post, something people could relate to. That was my goal in writing it. Nothing more :) I guess I will stick to fashion and books from now on? :)

Xoxochelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment