Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite...Christmas Cards! :)

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens...hand cramps and custom stamps and...envelopes for lickin'?  That worked out pretty well, actually.  So Jared and I bought Christmas cards on clearance from Target two years ago.  I was all amped up about personalized messages for each recipient, tales about our first year as a married couple, and red sparkly ink.  But unfortunately, as a duo, Husband and I are incredibly skilled at procrastinating.  That brings us to 2013, and our holiday cards are still in their package in a closet somewhere.  And I don't think I even like them anymore.  BUT perhaps someday, we will get around to sending them - I'm guessing in approximately 2017 - and in the meantime, here are some gorgeous holiday cards that all you overachievers can personalize and send.





4.  Year in Review custom card - I love this idea because it allows for fewer hand cramps!  Instead of writing a message about your year, it's included on the actual card.

5.  Gingerbread Ninja "Ginjas"card - I feel like Jared would think this was hilarious.  


7.  Breaking Bad holiday card! - I KNOW Jared would think this was hilarious.  Basically anything involving the word "bitch" makes him giggle like a prepubescent.  (Me too, let's be honest.)

8.  Custom illustrated Christmas card! - This company will make custom drawings of you and your loved one on this card...the prototype also looks like a hipster's dream Christmas card - notice the bearded gentleman smoking a pipe.  :)


Do you send annual Christmas cards?  Or maybe just a holiday text is enough for you? :)

xoxochelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment